The project training product is based on two methodological approaches:
- e-learning and virtual class system;
- practical simulation of the work-situation.
E-learning is mainly an electronic medium for distance or virtual learning, where the user can interact with teacher via Internet. It is a proposal whose implementation training referred predominantly via Internet, making use of services and tools that technology provides. Within the distance learning, e-learning is one of the options that are currently most often used to address the needs for vocational or professional training. Given their characteristics and technological support, constitutes an alternative for those who combine work and training, it is not necessary to attend to a permanent classroom.
The advantages of online training would go through:
- Immersion in a 2.0 web.
- Elimination of spatial and temporal barriers.
- Practices virtual simulation environments.
- Management of real knowledge: exchange of ideas, practices, experiences.
- Collective enrichment of the learning process without boundaries.
- Constant updating of content.
- Allow the reconciliation of family life and work.
Training will be provided depending on the specific needs of the end-users, without the need of having to go directly to a centre, as the teacher-student contact will be dynamic, interactive and through the screen and multimedia computer equipment.
In order to test the training product on end-users, 4 training pilot tests will be organized in the importing Countries. Before the starting of the pilot tests, teachers will be trained by experts of TEKO. Once recruited a number of end-users among the project final beneficiaries (5-10 end-users for each Country). Finally, the results of the pilot tests will be assessed on the base of indicators set up by the consortium at the beginning of the project.